Sunday, December 26, 2021

MY HIDING PLACE

 


I have lived through a large portion of the
last century, including world war 2, and a
good start into this one.  But I have never
seen life so chaotic as its is today.

Even during the world war we as a nation
were unified.  We were fighting a common
enemy.  But there was at least one difference.
We had not attempted to eliminate God out 
of everything.

The Scriptures teach us that these times were
coming.  And it is going to be getting much
worse.  What to do?

I personally have one comfort or place of
refuge.  A hiding place.  GOD.

"The LORD is a shelter for the oppressed,
a refuge in times of trouble.
Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, O LORD, do not abandon those
who search for you."
(Psalms 9:9,10 NLT)

God always has been, still is, and always
will be.  I am holding on to God for dear
life.  The world is falling apart all around
me, but I am going through it with God
himself.

"I trust in the LORD for protection.
So why do you say to me,
'Fly like a bird to the mountains
for safety!"
(Psalms 11:1 NLT)


No comments: