Wednesday, December 29, 2021

SO YOU ARE SMART



I just gave up on reading another book by
a smart professor.  It was going to tell me
how to brake the code to the book of 
Revelation.  Now the book of Revelation,
the last book in the Bible, is about my
favorite book.   I have been studying it
for years.

BUT,  like so many more smarties that
I have read over the years they spiritualize
everything to the point where it becomes
completely meaningless.  You become far
more confused than you were before.
You were further ahead to have just read
the Bible the way it was written and take
it for what it says.

After laying the book aside I picked up
my Bible to continue reading where I had
left off.  After reading a few chapters I 
came across this;

"At that time Jesus prayed this
prayer: 'O Father, Lord of heaven
and earth, thank you for hiding
these thing from those who think
themselves wise and clever, and for
revealing them to the childlike."
(Matthew 11:25 NLT)

I think the girl below is named "Ebba".
If I understand Jesus correctly I would
be better off to ask her rather than the
smart professor up on the top.










No comments: