Sunday, January 30, 2022

WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE

 


The longer I live.  The older I get.  The more
I see of this old world disintegrating around
me the more I look forward to a day that is
coming soon.

"Look! He comes with the clouds of heaven.
And everyone will see him - even those who
pierced him.  And all the nations of the world
will mourn for him.
Yes! Amen!."
(Revelation 1:7 NLT)

Even those who killed him over two
thousand years ago will see Jesus
vindicated.  All the nations that have
ignored Jesus in favor of other gods
and material things will learn their
terrible fate and mourn over it.

"Therefor, God elevated him to the place of
highest honor and gave him the name above
all other names, that at the name of Jesus
every knee should bow, in heaven and on 
earth and under the earth, and every tongue
declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory
of God the Father."
(Philippians 2:9 - 11 NLT)

O! what a sight that will be to see all those
who have given their lives to other religions
on their knees along with the very Devil him
self and his demons acknowledging that 
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

That coming day is becoming the fact
that I long for.  My favorite truth.
 



No comments: