Monday, June 8, 2020

DOING IT OUR WAY.



I know.  I did not do a real good job on this snap shot.
This picture is one of my great grand daughters taken
about eight or nine years ago.  What I want to emphasize
in this post is her "red hair".  Of course that was not the
focal point of the snap shot.

At that time in all honesty, and not because she is my
grand daughter, she "HAD" the most beautiful red hair
I have every seen on any woman or girl in my life.

A little while ago she drove in with her boyfriend.
She is eighteen now.  I do not know whether to laugh
or cry.  She still has a full head of hair.  I guess it is
"sorta" red.  But ugh.  She is a teenager and has had
to mess it up trying one thing and another - like a 
teen ager would do.

Remember God created Adam and Eve.  They were
perfect in every way.  That is, until they wanted to get
smart eating something they were not supposed to,
and the human race has suffered for it ever since.

My real question is, how much of my life have I
messed up because I wanted to do it my way 
instead of God's way?

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take."
(Proverbs 3:5,6 NLT)


Found another poor image,
but you get the idea.



No comments: