Wednesday, June 10, 2020

IS YOUR WORLD FALLING APART?




IS YOUR WORLD FALLING APART?

There are times that life just gets to be too much
to bear.  The reasons are many.  They can be from
physical problems, financial problems, family
 problems, work problems, emotional problems
or even just plain old every day boredom.  But,
regardless of the reasons we become tired of the
whole thing of life.

There is an answer.  Jesus Christ practically begs
us to take them to him.  He wants to help us with
the load in our lives.

I have found for myself that as I take each day
and it's problems to Jesus Christ - things just
plain and simple work out better.

"Then Jesus said, 'Come to me, all of you
who are weary ad carry heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you.  Let
me teach you because I am humble and gentle
at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I
give you is light.'"    
(Matthew 11:28 - 30 NLT)

Roll that burden or problem over on to Jesus
Christ and see if He doesn't do a better job
of handling it than you can.












No comments: