Friday, June 19, 2020

MY WIFE DIED LAST NIGHT



MY WIFE DIED LAST NIGHT

Yes, my wife did die last night.  I do not know when 
during the night she passed away.  It could have been
from about six to twelve hours ago.  All I know is that
when I went in to see why she had not gotten up, she
was dead.

The police, the coroner and the funeral home people
have all been here.  So, why am I trying to write 
something to you while I am mourning?  It is because
I feel compelled to share with you the hope that is 
within me and keeps me going today.

You see, my wife knew Jesus Christ personally.  Years
ago she recognized that she was a sinner and headed
for a Devil's hell.  So she invited Jesus Christ to come
into her life and take over.  And in her own way she
had been living for him all these years since.  She was
a different woman.

Consequently I know that she is in heaven with her 
Lord and God right now.  I miss her.  Right now things
hurt bad.  But she is in the arms of Jesus and out of the
suffering she had in her body and the cares of the world.

As old as I am, I cannot live a whole lot longer.  But, 
when my time is ended here on earth I will be joining
her with Jesus Christ.  Then we will be together again
FOREVER.

"And just as each person is destined to die
once and after that comes judgment, so also
Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take
away the sins of many people.  He will come
again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring
salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him."  
(Hebrews 9:27,28. NLT)




No comments: