Wednesday, February 17, 2021

BEAT OUT BY A KID.



Do you ever get to feeling like a "nothing".  I do.
Do you get sick of all these celebrities that think
the whole world revolves around them.  I do.
And even some common people who want all the 
attention,  Again, I do.

Then even more important in the realm where it really
matters - the Kingdom of God.  There again is Dr.
Know-it-all, pastor of the Great Church on the corner.
And his "good friend" [All writers have a good friend
that is famous they often refer to.] Dr. Dry-dust who
preaches on T.V.

The disciples of Jesus must have felt a lot like you
and I do when they came to Jesus and ask;

"About that time the disciples
came to Jesus and asked,
'Who is greatest in the Kingdom 
of Heaven?'
Jesus called a little child to him
and put the child among them.
Then he said, 'I tell you the truth,
unless you turn from your sins and
become like little children, you will
never get into the Kingdom of 
Heaven.  So anyone who becomes
as humble as this little child is the 
greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."
(Matthew 18:1 - 4 NLT)


I just love it, BEAT OUT BY A KID.

You are smart enough to make your own application.

No comments: