Wednesday, July 14, 2021

WHAT IS CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE?


I was at my daughter's house knowing that I
had three great grand kids there.  They are 
cousins from three different families.

Now when you have three boys ages six to nine
playing together you expect some noise.  Lots 
of noise.  And you know that when there is no 
noise you better go looking because they are 
probably in some trouble.  So, grandpa went 
looking for the boys.

That's where I found them.  Playing with their 
electronics.

I have a FaceBook account.  I know, FaceBook
is stupid.  But I have a motive.  However I have
noticed something of interest to me.  Many of my
FaceBook "friends" live in some extremely poor 
areas of the world.  If you look in the background
of their picture, you can see they are "dirt poor".
But they have a cell phone.

My point is, electronics seems to be taking over our
culture.  That is not necessarily bad.  
BUT WHAT IS IT TEACHING US?  

Most of what I see posted on social media,
TV or other means is "Godless" in nature
and lot of it is pure vile.

That kind of thing will destroy our relationship
with God.  This world and everything in it will
soon pass away.  But our soul [Our Real self]
is going to last forever - somewhere.

It is time to shut something off and grab the book
of life, the Bible.  Or, pull up the Bible on an App.
on your phone.

"Don't copy the behavior and customs of
this world, but let God transform you
into a new person by changing the way
you think.  Then you will learn to know
God's will for you, which is good and 
pleasing and perfect."  
(Romans 12:2 NLT)






 

No comments: