Wednesday, March 23, 2022

LAWS, LAWS AND MORE LAWS.



It seems that our "law makers / politicians" think
that passing a new law is going to fix everything.

I just picked this up off the internet regarding laws
in this country.

"Current estimates on the number
of Federal laws in America range
anywhere between 15,000 and
50,000."

WOW!
If that is the case we ought to be near perfect in
this country by now.  But, instead this country 
has never had so much crime, violence and 
corruption.

Why?
We have tried to push God out of our lives.
We are looking to man's laws instead of 
God's law.

Our need is;
"Then if my people who are called by my
name will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face and turn from their
wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and
will forgive their sins and restore their land."
(2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT)



No comments: