Sunday, March 13, 2022

TIME TO REBOOT



You don't have the trouble with computers that I do.
But much more often than I like, I have to reboot
because I messed up.  [Sorry, it is the computer
that messes up.  I would not mess up any more than
you would.]

Life is like that.  We have too many things going on
and then things get out of our control.  Or we get 
confused, tired, forget etc.

Jesus when he was here in the flesh did not mess
up.  But he often grew tired and weary just like
you and I do.  So, how did he reboot?

"But Jesus often withdrew to the 
wilderness for prayer."
(Luke 5:16 NLT)

His purpose of course was to get away from
things and to get alone with God the Father.
He rebooted by spending time with the Father.
That is how Jesus rebooted.

Maybe we cannot go to the wilderness, but
we can go hide in the closet or somewhere
to be alone with God and reboot.

I have to reboot often.
How about you?



 

No comments: