Wednesday, July 13, 2022

BE STILL


"Be still in the presence of the LORD,
and wait patiently for him to act."
(Psalms 37:7a NLT)

Sorry about the poor image.  I should have 
taken the picture a few hours earlier before
the sun caused such a glare.

After fighting COVID for a few weeks and 
having several problems facing me I just 
wanted to get away from it all for a while.
So, I took off to my little hide a way in the
woods.

Every one would not want to go to the woods,
the beach or somewhere else.  But the point is,
try to get away from it all - even if you have to 
hide under the bed - and get alone with God.

I want to be a man of prayer.  And I try -
but sometimes we need to shut up and listen
for the still small voice that God wants to 
speak to us in.  As it says another palace
in the King James, "be still and know that I
am God."

I tried to "be still" before God today and
it sure did refresh me.

Go hid with God somewhere and see if it
don't make a difference for you.


 

No comments: