Sunday, July 24, 2022

JESUS HAS A FIX IT SHOP



DO YOU NEED NEW LIFE?
"This means that anyone who belongs
to Christ has become a newsperson. 
The old life is gone a new life has begun!"
(2 Corinthians 5:17 NLT)

DO YOU NEED A REST
"Then Jesus said, 'Come to me,
all of you who are weary and carry
heavy burdens, and I will give you
rest.  Take my yoke upon you.  Let
me teach you, because I am humble
and gentle at heart, and you will
find rest for your souls.  For my 
yoke is easy to bear, and the burden
I give you is light."
(Matthew 11:28 - 30 NLT)

DO YOU NEED WISDOM
"If you need wisdom, ask our 
generous God, and he will give it to 
you.  He will not rebuke you for
asking.  But when you ask him, be
sure that your faith is in God alone.
Do not waver, for a person with divided
loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the 
sea that is blown and tossed by the
wind.  Such people should not expect
to receive anything from the Lord.
Their loyalty is divided between
God and the world, and they are
unstable in every thing they do."
(James 1:5 9 NL)

DO YOU HAVE A NEED?
"I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in
me will do the same works I have done, and
even greater works, because I am going to 
be with the Father.  You can ask for anything
in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son
can bring glory to the Father.  Yes, ask me for
anything in my name and I will do it.
(John 14:12 - 14 NLT)





No comments: