Wednesday, August 3, 2022

FREEDOM OF SPEECH



I would hope this is a totally unnecessary post.
But having an account with Facebook, I see
a lot of stuff from all over the world that is
purely from the evil one.

Of course a good number of my friends are
family members.  Two men in particular are
not even trying to please God in any way.
But they are very vocal about their filthy
life styles.  And, you guessed it, they want
total freedom to say anything they want to
the whole world.

After one of their tirades I could not help
but post the following.

FREEDOM OF SPEACH

Most of you want freedom of speech so

that you can spew your filthy language

and opinions all over the world.

But God said;

“Don’t use foul or abusive language.

Let everything you say be good and

helpful, so that your words will be an

encouragement to those who hear them.”

(Ephesians 4:29 NLT)

ARGUE WITH GOD ABOUT FREE SPEECH.


As for me,
I want to be free to speak in a 
way that is pleasing to God.




 

No comments: