Wednesday, August 10, 2022

PROOF



Years ago I bought a small patch of woods
just for the taxes on it.  My purpose was 
for a place to get away from it all.  You know,
go hide, get away from it all for a few hours
or camp some.

One of my greatest satisfactions with the 
little place was finding fossils, as the above,
all over the place just laying around on the
ground.  Without any digging or anything I
possibly have picked up a couple of dozen
of these fossils.

I talked to the neighbor who owns a lot of
acreage behind my place.  They have also
found an abundance of fossils on their property.
Enough so that they even had the University
of Arkansas come out and look it over.
[I assume the University had some kind of
an excuse for them being their to fit their
evolutionary THEORY.]

But consider the situation.  The area is 
situated between Clifty and Forum Arkansas.
The elevation is two thousand feet above 
sea level and possibly six hundred miles 
from any sea.

You and I both know that those shells and 
other little things did not crawl up there.
They are the result of what we call Noah's
flood, or the "deluge".

GOD'S WORD IS TRUE.





 

No comments: