Sunday, August 28, 2022

GET AWAY FROM THE CROWD



I just had a very pleasant visit from some
out of state family.  We spent several days
doing things together and talking about things
of the Lord, or Spiritual matters.

However after they left I noticed something.
In my spirit I felt drained.  It took a little
while for me to catch on to what happened.

Through the apostle Paul God said;
"Never stop praying."
(1 Thessalonians 5:17 NLT)
and I try to do this.

But I have a problem.  I find it hard to 
visit with people and pray at the same 
time.  My problem was that my prayer 
time through out the day was near nile 
and I was drained in spirit.

Even Jesus had to get away from the 
crowds many times to be alone with
the Father.

Consider;
"But Jesus often withdrew to the 
wilderness for prayer."
(Luke 5:16 NLT)

We need to break away from excess
time with people and get with Father
God.  To some of us that only means
to shut the T.V. off.



 

No comments: