Friday, September 29, 2017

PREACHER, PREACHER, PREACHER


Image courtesy of:www.Pixabay.com  

Hey preacher.

Please help me.  You see I am not a very smart man.
I am just an old man living back here in the Ozark 
hills.  Why, I am so ignorant I do not even have a 
"Dr." in front of my name - what ever that means.

Preacher what I do not understand is this.  My 
impression is that your mandate is:

"Go into all the world and preach the 
gospel to all creation."
(Mark 16:15 NASB)

And it seems that the apostles and first Christians 
understood it to mean:

"And they went out and preached
everywhere,"
(Mark 16:20 NASB)

Please explain to me how,
Standing behind a pulpit,
In a building,
with the doors shut,
preaching to people who believe like you do,

Is going out and preaching the Gospel
to the whole world.



No comments: