Wednesday, September 6, 2017

WITH THE EAGLES


Images courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com  


This after noon after lunch while walking down the
drive way to my office I looked up and saw some
hawks soaring way up in the sky.  They had some fluffy
white clouds as a back ground making it a magnific
scene.  This drew my heart and mind out in thanks-
giving to my mighty God.

You see, just a couple of years ago I was dying.
My body had quit making blood.  I can assure
you that you have to have blood to live.  If you
don't belive me - try it.

After lots of hospital time that did not do any
thing - but plenty of prayer, God reversed things
in my body and it begin to recover.  Today I have
out lived a normal life span and continue to enjoy
the blessings and strength of God, with specific
answers to prayer every day for each need as it
comes up.

"Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary."
(Isaih 40:30,31 NASB)





No comments: