Monday, September 11, 2017

WOW!


Image courtesy of:  www.Pixabay.com

Many years ago, before most of you were born,
I read a newspaper article on the West Cost explaining
how a living mussel had been radiocarbon -14 dated.

I forget how many hundred years old the dating
showed.  But it was a "living thing" that only lives
about forty years.  Wow!

Somebody once said,
"Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it."

Perhaps if they radiocarbon dated me -
I would be a million years old.

That sure makes me want to trust these so-called
"scientist".  They cannot make "years", only waste
them.  So they throw them around by the million.
Perhaps if you ask them they would give you a
few thousand years.

On second thought, I think I'll put my trust in
God who makes the years to start with.







No comments: