Wednesday, May 27, 2020

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW STRENGTH?





ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW STRENGTH?

Forgive me for being repetitive, but I am rejoicing.
You know how it is.  If you find a good place to go
out and eat, you tell your friends.  Or, you know of 
a store that handles the item someone is looking for
you share that information with them.

I have shared this with you before.  About seven 
years ago when I was only seventy nine years old
my body quite making blood.  I almost died.  
BUT GOD.

Not quite two weeks ago my wife was laying in
the drive way unconscious and not breathing.  She
is only seventy eight years old.  I did not want to 
loose her so prayed desperately.
BUT GOD.

Yes, God willing she wants to go back to work
tomorrow.  She does not want to spend the rest
of her life sitting around like old people do.

Where does the life and strength come from,
even for old people?

"But those who trust in the LORD will find
new strength.  They will soar high on wings
like eagles.  They will run and not grow 
weary.  They will walk and not faint.
(Isaiah 40:31 NLT)

Need new strength?

Simple, wrap your life around Jesus Christ
and hang on.



No comments: