Monday, May 25, 2020

JESUS CHRIST STILL ANSWERS PRAYER



JESUS CHRIST STILL ANSWERS PRAYER.

A little over a week ago I had just finished a 
leisurely cup of coffee about 3:00 a.m. when
my wife got out of bed and told me she could
not breath.

It was obvious, she was fighting for every breath
she could get.  Running to get my wallet and the
keys to the car - even forgetting my glasses - I
I got her into the car.

In all the commotion out daughter was awaken
and insisted on calling for an ambulance instead.
That frustrated me because I could get my wife
to the hospital quicker than an ambulance could
get here.  But it did end up being a better choice
because this COVID - 19 scare even had the 
hospital sealed up tight and I would not have been
able to have run in asking for help like we used to.

While the daughter was on the phone they told
her to get my wife laying down on a flat place
so she could breath easier.  By this time my wife
had lost consciousness and all we could do was
lay her there on the drive way.

There was my wife, unconscious and not 
breathing and dying right in front of me.
This old man prayed, prayed hard and loud.

The ambulance arrived and took my wife
to the hospital.  Not being allowed in the
hospital because of this pandemic thing I
did not know for better than twenty four
hours whether she was dead or alive.  

PRAISE GOD.  She was brought through
it and was able to come home after a couple
of days.

My wife is only seventy eight years old and
wants to continue working to keep herself
active until she is eighty years old.  So she
is planning on returning to work in a few days
if God gives her the strength.










No comments: