Wednesday, May 13, 2020

MY SHELTER IN THE STORM



I am only eighty six years old.  But with God's
help plan on continuing for a while.

As you can imagine those years have brought
me a good number of storms.  Some have been 
physical and life threatening.  Others have been
emotional, mental or spiritual.  But I have a shelter
that has never failed me - GOD.

That is the reason that the ninety first Psalm is 
such a favorite to me.  Just the first couple of 
verses will give you some insight into this Psalm;

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my 
refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I
 trust him."    
(Psalms 91:1,2 NLT)

I would encourage you to take a Bible and read
the ninety first Psalm in it's entirety.  In these
extremely turbulent times it would be our only
 true hope.  You can bet that the politicians will
not be any help.  And consider this.  God told us
that these times were coming two thousand years
ago, and that they are going to be worse, much 
worse.

Grab ahold of God and hang on.







No comments: