Sunday, September 18, 2022

AM I GETTING IN GOD'S WAY?


My wife has a cat here in the house.
But it is always under my feet getting
in my way.  Then trying to lead me to
where ever I am going, even if it does
not know where I am going.

[I have to admit, if I wanted to be with
God as bad as that cat wants with me-
I would be a lot better off.]

But, are we that way with God.  Wanting
to do things for him - In our own way.
Are we in essence acting like, God here
is what I'm going to do for you and 
how I'm going to do it.

Remember God said;

"My thoughts are nothing like your
thoughts,' says the LORD.
And my ways are far beyond
anything you could imagine.
For just as the heavens are higher
than the earth,
so my ways are higher than
your ways 
and my thoughts higher than
your thoughts."
(Isaiah 55:8,9 NLT)

Just a side thought.  If you have ever
been in a church service when the 
Holy Spirit of God really begin to 
move in it.  Have you noticed how it
really busts up the regular man made
church service?

I for one see too many things or 
problems sitting around because I
did it my way.

"Trust in the LORD with all your
heart;
do not depend on your own
understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which
path to take."
(Proverbs 3:5,6 NLT)


 

No comments: