Sunday, September 11, 2022

LAUGHABLE WEATHER.


In the area I live in, for a good laugh,
I only have to look at the weather
forecast and compare it to the 
forecast of earlier in the day.

It seems to change so rapidly that
it almost makes a person dizzy just
trying to keep up with what is coming.

My wife was probably right when she
used to say it is just God showing them
who is in control.

But, that is not good enough for my 
life and preparation for the eternity
I will spend somewhere.  I need something
that is factual.

God's word, the Holy Bible fills that 
place.  It predicted what is happening 
today thousands of years ago.  And it
has told us what is coming - if we will
just pay attention to it.

So, I'll look to the one who never
changes:

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,
                                                     today, and forever."

(Hebrews 13:8 NLT)



 

No comments: