Wednesday, September 7, 2022

IT WILL ALL BE LEFT BEHIND.


"Yet true godliness with contentment
is itself great wealth.  After all, we 
brought nothing with us when we 
came into the world, and we can't
take anything with us when we leave 
it.  So if we have enough food and 
clothing let us be content."
(1 Timothy 6:6-8 NLT)

God in his mercy gave me an exceptionally
good wife.  She took very good care of me
making sure I had more than I needed.

You would have to understand her back
ground how she was raised in extremely
poor circumstances.  As a result she worried
about having enough and tended to "store"
up more than needed.

She was a godly woman who truly loved
the Lord with all her heart.  So when she
passed away a couple of years ago I had
no concern about her eternal welfare.  She
is with the Lord.  My only concern was my
own hurt from loosing her.

But, here we are over two years later and 
the daughters and I are still sorting though
all her "stuff".

My point is, SHE DID NOT TAKE ANY
THING WITH HER.

And you and I will not either.

 

No comments: